2018 Services & Pricing
as a PERSONAL GROCERY-SHOPPING AND home-COOKING SERVICE, I use your food and your kitchen to eliminate My overhead.
you Just pay for my time, and REIMBURSE ME FOR The Grocery costs, this makes Full Plate A GREAT VALUE over restaurants and caterers.
Services includes: meal planning; grocery shopping; fully prepared dishes; and a clean kitchen.
The BASE PACKAGE —
I'll work with you to develop a custom menu; then I'll send you a proposal, for approval. Day of: I'll go shopping, and arrive in your kitchen at the appointed time to prepare a salad, entree, and a side dish. (Base package also applies for a brunch... with Full Plate preparing a seasonal fruit salad, a breakfast strata or frittata, and a breakfast side... like a coffee cake).
You'll get enough for 2-4 people, plus leftovers for a second meal.
This is skillfully prepared, really delicious home cooking—with your meal(s) table-ready when you are! You just set your table, and when dinner's ready, you take your Full Plate to your table, while I wipe down the kitchen and "Exit...stage left."
If you won’t be home, you can provide me with home-entry instructions (I'm licensed and insured). You'll arrive to the "dinner's ready!" aroma of home cooking.
2018 Pricing: Plan on $155... then factor in the cost of the groceries. It breaks down as follows:
- $110 labor per visit (Base price is for four people...add $10 per person for each added guest)
- $45 grocery shopping service fee
- Plus the actual cost of groceries (receipts provided).
A-Week-of-Meals Package —
Perfect for a busy, working family, or if you're going to be entertaining out-of-town guests! It also makes a very thoughtful gift for someone recovering from surgery, or after the loss of a loved-one.
I'll work with you to develop a custom menu; then I'll send a proposal, for approval. On the appointed day, I’ll do the necessary grocery shopping—you just reimburse me for the materials—and spend about 4 hours in your / their kitchen preparing four main-course entrees. One entree is for that day...along with a salad and side dish. The remaining entrees go into the fridge and/or freezer. (Portions are family-sized for 4-6 people, so if you're a couple you'll get at least two meals out of each entree).
If you won’t be home, just provide me with home-entry instructions (I'm licensed and insured.)
2018 Prices: Plan on $350... then factor in the cost of the groceries. For FOUR meals, this is a screaming deal! It breaks down as follows:
- $300 for a single-session booking
- $50 grocery shopping service fee
- Actual cost of groceries.
Grocery Shopping SERVICES —
I know that many of you HATE grocery shopping. My high-school grocery-store job gave me a life-long love for this task. I'm really happy wandering the aisles, grocery shopping for you! (Yes, I know how to-hunt for good deals, and how-to select the freshest produce and meats.)
Just give me your list. Then let me do the leg work and drop off for you.
Prices: My fees for this service are as follows:
- $45 for a grocery bill up-to $100
- $50 for a grocery bill between $100 and $200
- Groceries more than $200, the service fee will be 20 percent of your grocery total.
- Add $5 for each additional store required or requested and $10 if you specify Costco.
For DESERT Vacationers / VISITORS —
Visiting the Palm Springs area for some fun-in-the-sun? Let me do the initial grocery run for you, to stock up your rental house with the staples you specify so you can hit the sun and NOT waste time in the grocery store or kitchen!
We can nail down your grocery list just a day or two ahead. Then, you can either:
- Provide me with vacation-home entry instructions so that I can pack it in before you arrive (I'm licensed and insured).. Or...
- Arrange a specific time for your groceries to be delivered once you’ve arrived. And...
- Add on a first-night dinner (salad, entree, and side), or a week-of-meals.
For pricing, see relevant sections above.
- More than four people: $10-per-head for each added family-member or guest, not-to-exceed-ten. My focus is intimate meals, so if you have a large group and need caterer referrals, please let me know, I'm happy to help you find someone.
- Appetizers: $35 per appetizer (each serves 4-6 people)
- Desserts: $35 per dessert (serves 4-6 people). I've been told that I make a mean dessert, but I'm not in-love with desserts. So you may want to pick up something from your favorite bakery, or if baking is your forté, go ahead and whip up your specialty!
- Table Service: for $85 I'll stick around to bring the dishes to the table with / for you; help you serve; and then clean up after the meal (dishwasher loaded…leftovers wrapped and stored)
- Brunch Fritatta or Strata: $35. One of my favorite things to make for brunch... so you can just heat-and-eat for an upcoming breakfast.
What a deal!
If you refer someone who becomes a new Full Plate customer, your next Base-Package booking is half price.
if you give the gift of Full Plate to a friend or family member, your next Base-Package booking is half price.